Video Vibe operates from North Oxfordshire (Banbury, Bicester way) filming, and producing video for a wide range of clients.
Rob Jones began Video Vibe in 2013 bringing together previous media and marketing expertise as well as time ‘served’ running a successful web design business (www.villagewebdesign.co.uk). This passion combined with some great young talent from the local area to provide support and editing expertise where required.
We use the latest equipment, coupled with great passion and dedication to perfection, and the best software to produce videos which can do anything from make you cry, to make you money!
Here are a few of our recent requests…
- Training videos for a horse specialist to teach her clients across the world to fit bandages for specialised healing processes.
- Aerial video inspection of a Church
- Film a pet at a photoshoot by a professional photographer.
- Interview delegates after a training course to measure how the course has been delivered, and how it has impacted their work / life.
- Wedding videos, including DVD slideshows of the wedding photos.
- School, and dance school shows.
- Marketing video for a Welsh luxury holiday letting company
- Filming a conference to produce a video version for the company Intranet.
- An author introducing their new book.
- A charity dance competition at a major venue for sale as a DVD
- Slideshow for a 50th birthday celebration, including photos from their life (so far!)
With every project, there will be a thorough evaluation of the possible ways to present the final cut. This may well include a visit to assess the filming venue, for sound and light quality, as well as a creative session to explore how any filming should be prepared for, and filmed on the day. Is there a story to tell? Have you something to sell? At this point we can quote for the project.
Filming takes place, and immediately on return the footage is secured in two separate locations, and the editing work begins. This may include an initial ‘rough cut’ of raw suitable footage, without any special edits. We would normally upload this as a low quality sample to Youtube for review and feedback. This is the point where any music is chosen, and titles for example. Music can be copyrighted music or copyright free. Each has different implications in cost, and use, but we’ll discuss this with you.
Once the final edit has been completed, the video will be uploaded to your chosen site, be it Youtube, Vimeo etc, or supplied in DVD, Blu Ray or MP4 format for your use.
We will often use a short excerpt for our promotional purposes on our website, and facebook page.