This latest project came when Dawn and Wayne wanted something to complement their wedding photos. To show some of the atmosphere of their special day.
The video here shows a tiny bit of their amazing day.
The day starts with the bridal preparations at home, as well as the groom and his best man, and follows with the bride’s arrival with the bridesmaids and page boys preparing to enter the ceremony room. The full ceremony including the register signing, followed by the photo session and the speeches.
This video was filmed with a single camera operator, with up to 3 cameras filming concurrently, and during key parts, additional high definition sound recording.
Above is a short snapshot video of the day. The couple receive this, as well as the full video of the day, lasting over 1 hour.
Some of the extra options available…
- Filming the engagement announcements.
- Producing a website for wedding couples to expand on invitation info as the day gets nearer, as well as allowing people to upload messages, and showing the wedding list.
- 2 camera operators for extra choice footage of more informal moments from the day.
- DVD of the wedding photographers work alongside the couple’s favourite music.
- A wellwishers area at the reception party for guests to leave messages for the couple – A lovely surprise for the couple when they receive their DVD.
- A super fast edit of the preparations and ceremony for couples to show to evening party guests – Guaranteed to result in a few tears!